Knowledge Base

My bill states "BACK TAXES DUE"

If there are back taxes in your name or parcel of property in question you need to contact the Tax Collector's office for an update on the amount owed. Back taxes and interest must be paid in full before payment on current bills can be accepted. By state law, any payment you send in toward current bills will be applied to the back taxes first.
Updated 8/14/2014 11:11 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!