Knowledge Base

How can I obtain a marriage license and what information is needed?

Category: Town Clerk
Current driver's license with you, or a passport. The bride and groom must both appear in person. If you are under 16 years of age, consent is needed from the Judge of Probate. If you are under 18, parental or guardian consent is needed. Cost is $30.00 for license, and $20.00 for the certified copy.
Updated 8/14/2014 11:19 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!