Knowledge Base

Where can I obtain working papers?

Category: Town Clerk
Working papers are issued from the Board of Education throughout the year. In order to be eligible for working papers, you must meet the following requirements: 1. You must be 16 years old and show proof of age. This proof must be shown on a legal document such as a birth certificate, driver's license, or passport. 3. You must also have a "Promise of Employment" which is a statement form your future employer stating what type of position you are going to have (cashier, stock clerk, etc.). Blank forms are in the office for you to bring to your prospective employer.
Updated 8/14/2014 11:19 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!